How to Record a Zoom Meeting with ScreenApp
Are you looking for a solution to record your Zoom meeting? Then look no more than ScreenApp. Regardless of whether you launch your meeting on your web browser or Zoom app, ScreenApp allows you to record your Zoom meeting conveniently. Follow along as we take you through a step-by-step process on how you can record your Zoom meeting with audio using ScreenApp in just a couple of steps.
Host or join a Zoom meeting through your web browser or Zoom app. You can use Windows, Apple Mac/ iOS or Linux / Ubuntu as your operating system.
Sign in to your ScreenApp account and click New Recording at the top right-hand corner of the dashboard.
Select one of the below screen recording options from the first drop-down menu.
- Screen Only
- Screen and Webcam
Select one of the below audio recording options from the second drop-down menu.
- Microphone Audio
Hit the Share Your Screen button.
- If you are launching/joining your Zoom meeting on the Zoom app, go to the Window tab, select Zoom Meeting and hit Share
- If you are using a Mac to record your Zoom meeting, go to the Entire Screen, and hit share ( Make sure to keep your Zoom meeting open while the recording is going. If you switch your screens, your zoom meeting will not record continuously).
If you are launching/joining your Zoom meeting on your web browser, go to the Browser Tab (Chrome Tab), select the Zoom Meeting tab and hit Share.
Select Start Recording to begin recording your meeting.
Once you are done recording, end the Zoom meeting and hit Stop Recording on ScreenApp to end the recording.
Involving such a few steps, you can record your Zoom meeting using ScreenApp.
Benefits of Using ScreenApp to Record Zoom Meetings
You can enjoy a wide array of benefits by using ScreenApp to record your Zoom meetings.
- Record with or without the permission of the host - Zoom’s in-built recording option provides recording privileges only to the host of the meeting. With the use of ScreenApp, you can record your Zoom meetings with or without the host’s permission.
- Record lectures and classes - If you are using Zoom to participate in online lectures or classes, ScreenApp is a great way to record your lessons. This can be extremely helpful for future references when you are conducting your studies.
- Record business meetings and conferences - Zoom is widely used in the commercial sector for video calling and conferencing. ScreenApp can help you record those meetings so that you can easily refer to what was discussed in a particular meeting.
Feel free to write to us for any information, queries, and comments about ScreenApp at firstname.lastname@example.org.