If you're experiencing issues with audio not appearing in your video, there are two main reasons this may be happening:
Chrome Audio Permissions:
For privacy reasons, Chrome may not have granted permission to record the audio from a specific tab. To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- When starting a screen recording, choose the "Share" option.
- In the pop-up window, select the "Chrome Tab" option.
- Choose the specific tab you want to record and make sure to tick the "Share audio" checkbox.
- Click the "Share" button to start the recording with the audio enabled
Selecting the Correct Audio Source:
It's crucial to select the appropriate audio source for your recording. To do this, follow these steps:
- Check the settings of the recording software or device you are using.
- Ensure that the correct audio source (such as a microphone, system audio, or other input) is selected.
- Test the audio input by monitoring the wavelength or audio levels, if available.
By following these steps, you should be able to resolve any audio issues in your video. If you're still experiencing problems, consider checking your device's audio settings or reaching out to the software support team for further assistance.